- Together with Buğday Association, “Agroecological Transition with Food Communities in Güdül” project in Güdül district of Ankara, with the support of UNDP GEF/SGP. For more information:
- Encouraging ecological agriculture in the Tahtacıörencik Village and Güdül district of Ankara, with the support of food communities. With the coordination of Tahtacıörencik Natural Living Collective (TADYA: https://tahtaciorencik.org/), identifying, protecting and propagating heirloom seeds of the district, supporting traditional animal husbandry with local breeds, encouraging the villagers to food processing and supporting CSA.
- Participation in national-level activities: Seed swap festivals since 2012, presentations in Ankara Ecological Life and Society Days in 2014 and 2015, a “Real Food” meeting in the village in 2015. In 2016 and 2017, participation in the Food Communities Workshops in İstanbul. In December 2, 2017, a presentation to the staff of Ankara Development Agency on agroecology.
- Farmer trainings: Participation in the training of Seed Swap Network Project lead by Buğday Association with seven farmers, in January 2013 and in January 2014.
- May 12-13 2018: Permaculture and Agroecology Training for farmers of Ankara. With the collaboration of Ankara Development Agency, Güdül Municipality, District Agriculture Directorate and MA Education Design and Consultation.
- Rural/Farm Tourism Activities: Between 2013-2018, co-organization of more than 35 CSA-themed tours in and around Tahtacıörencik Village. In April 11, 2017, a presentation in the meeting organized by Ankara Province Directorate of Culture and Tourism about Ankara trekking routes.
- Practicing and organizing trainings about innovative green energy technologies for natural agricultural production.
- Participating in international networks and activities: Since 2016, active participation in Mediterranean Network of Local and Solidarity-Based Partnerships for Agroecology (Med-Net). In October 5-8 2017, organization of a Learning Journey in Ankara, with the participation of 11 MedNet members from 7 Mediterranean countries. Since 2016, attending NGO consultancy meetings of FAO before Europe and Middle East Regional Conferences. In November 9-11 2018, attending the 3-days meeting of the International Network for Community Supported Agriculture (URGENCI) in Thessaloniki: International Symposium, Europe and Mediterranean Network Meeting and URGENCI general assembly, and the coordination of Turkish committee.